- A NITICS consortium meeting has taken place at Eeleo company in Paris, France, on March 17th 2014. The discussion has focused on the various aspects and on the main issues still pending related to the advancement of the project.
- The NITICS project consortium partecipated to the Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) Forum 2014 which took place in Bucharest, Romania, 9 - 12 September 2014. (link)
- The NITICS Mid-Term Review has successfully taken place in Lugano, Switzerland, and was planned for Friday, June 13th 2014, starting at noon.
Past and Upcoming Events
The Active and Assisted Living Programme, Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well - workshop, ICT4AWE, April 21-22, 2016, Rome, Italy. (link)
Smart Ageing Prize Webinar - IoT to Empower Active Ageing, March 16, 2016, 9:00 AM GMT. (link)
National Info days, Living well with dementia – The contribution of ICT to integrated solutions for enabling the wellbeing of people living with dementia and their communities, March 3 in Vienna, March 4 in The Hague, March 11 2016 in Budapest. (link)
Transforming Digital Health & Wellness through Innovation, Digital Health & Wellness Summit, DHWS2016, February 22-25, 2016, Barcelona, Spain. (link)
23rd Telecommunications Forum, TELFOR 2015, November 24-25, 2015, Belgrade, Serbia. (link)
5th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare - "Transforming healthcare through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies”, Mobilhealth 2015, October 14-16, 2015, London, Great Britain. (link)
Information Society IS-2015, Multinational conference at Jozef Stefan Institute, September 28 - October 14, 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia. (link)
The 8th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, IDAACS 2015, September 24-26, 2015, Warsaw, Poland. (link)
- The AAL Forum 2015 has taken place in Ghent (Belgium) between 22 and 25 September 2015. (link)
- ICT 4 Ageing Well 2015, International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health, Lisbon (Portugal), 20-22 May 2015. (link)
- E-Health Week 2015, in Riga (Latvia), 11-13 May 2015. (link)
- 6th European Conference on personal and household services, organised by EFSI in Brussels (Belgium), Thursday 7th May 2015. (link)
- 4th annual Smart to Future Cities 2015, London (UK), 28-29 April 2015. (link)
Krajowa Konferencja Radiokomunikacji Radiofonii i Telewizji, KKRRiT 2015 (PL), April 8-10, 2015, Lodz, Poland, (link)
- The Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) Forum 2015 will take place in Brussels, 17th April 2015. Registrations are open, with a deadline of 2 April 2015. (link)
- 14th Festival of the Third Age, September 29 - October 1 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia (link)
MKS had the opportunity to present NITICS project at the booth stand, with the handouts – leaflets, posters and the demonstration of the service with 2 devices (blood pressure, oxygen).
- 20th International Conference on Microwaves, Radar, and Wireless Communications, MIKON 2014, Gdansk(PL), June 16-18 2014 (link)
- National Conference on Radiocommunication Broadcasting and Television (in polish), KKRRiT 2014, Warsaw, June 11-13 2014(link)
Members of the WUT project team prepared and submitted six papers to the two conferences above
- AAL Forum, 24.-26.9.2013, Norrkoping, Sweden (link)
The AAL Forum is the annual platform for the increasing European AAL community to meet and discuss seceral topics, relevant for improving the AAL JP as well as the adoption of AAL solutions in the market.
- 2PCS Side Event (23.09.2013) at AAL Forum 2013 (link)
Besides our introduction and awareness creation of 2PCS to the AAL community, the main goal of the side event is to share the experience that the project consortium has gained in the last 2 years and the challenges that he has encountered on his way to meet our innovative 2PCS solution. He will highlight especially those challenges that are typically unforeseen during the first stages of the project, but have to be tackled eventually to be successful. Special attention will go to the integration of primary- and secondary end users and the development of the business models to increase the business opportunities to commercialize the 2PCS solution.
- Workshop on User Interaction in Ambient Assisted Living as Part of the AAL Forum 2013 (link)
This workshop covers short presentations of selected research projects related to user interaction in AAL. Furthermore, intermediate results from a research project developing a taxonomy are presented and discussed. Finally, a structured discussion about further research directions, is planned.
Copyright © 2020, .